EUCHC is committed to providing quality health care to all of our patients. It is our policy to provide prompt medical care to all patients with respect and dignity. Your initial medical appointment will last an hour. Follow-up appointments usually last 30 minutes or less. Patients should do the following before each appointment:
- Arrive 30 minutes before your appointment to register, sign consents, and complete other paperwork. Our front office staff will help you fill out paperwork if needed.
- Bring your insurance card, a photo ID (license, state-issued ID, or passport) and proof of income.
- You may apply for discounted fees to help with costs.
- Bring any referrals and documents from your last Doctor.
- Bring any co-pays or co-insurance, a credit card or cash.
- Write down any questions or concerns you would like to talk about with the Doctor.
Patients should expect the following during their visit:
- After arrival and registration you will be checked in by front office billing where co-pays, deductibles and discounted fees will be collected before you go in to see the Doctor.
- Your vital signs including height, weight, blood pressure, pulse and BMI will be taken by a Medical Assistant.
- You will see the Doctor of your choice. Your Doctor will review your medical history and will address any concerns. You will be given a head to toe examination.
- All new patients visits include basic blood work. The Doctor may order extra blood work if needed.
- You will see the Lab Technician to have the blood work done.
- After each visit you will be given a receipt for services rendered and schedule your next appointment date and time.